- A team is limited to 1-5 members
- All teams must have a Team Lead
- Team Lead is the sole point of contact with organizers
- Glassware presentations are led team lead
- Any prizes won will be given to the team lead, to be distributed to the team
- No remote team members
- Limited outside consulting is ok, no code commits
- Teams will use BitBucket, GitHub, or similar version control tool for code collaboration
- Teams will register themselves on ChallengePost
Only the actual work done during the hackathon should be considered.
- Teams are to add John (or another organizer) to their project on GitHub/BitBucket
- Organizer does cursory code review during presentation
- Check for commits by non-members, commits before the start of the event, after pencils down
- Glassware UX
- Does it solve a problem?
- How big is the problem?
- Is it a good solution?
- Would it make a good product?
Participants will be scored by a point system
- Judges will use ChallengePost for voting
- Teams will be tracked on ChallengePost